A campground where cleanliness and services are important.
- 160 sites including 40 “Pull-thru”
- Cabin rental (newly renovated)
- Free Internet WIFI
- Clean sanitary blocs (showers & toilets)
- Heated Swimming pool
- Snack Bar
- Licensed convenience store
- Community room
- Dumping station
- Animals on leash are welcome
- Heated swimming pool
- Mini farm
- Train rides
- Footpath in the forest
- Indoor play area
– Air hockey
The Camping Le Rayon de Soleil is well situated in one of the most beautiful regions of the province of Quebec. Only 15 km from Rivière-du-Loup and 20 km from Kamouraska, you will have access to a multitude of services and attractions.
Take the opportunity to visit:
- The historical village Kamouraska and its surroundings
- The Falls Park in Rivière-du-Loup
- Enjoy the many cruise lines the region has to offer:
– AML (whale watching cruises)
– Zodiac Aventure Kamouraska
– Société Duvetnor
- Sea kayaking excursions
- Come mountain climbing in St-André-de-Kamouraska
- Take a trip to Gijamika Farm
- Many restaurants to try out and stores to go to.
|Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we cannot confirm planned activities at this time for the 2021 season. As soon as Public Health allows it, we will be happy to announce them to you.
Check regularly the table at the entrance and our website for details of activities.