A campground where cleanliness and services are important.
- 130 sites including 80 “Pull-thru”
- Cabin rental
- Free Internet WIFI
- Clean sanitary blocs (showers & toilets)
- Heated Swimming pool
- Snack Bar
- Licensed convenience store
- Community room
- Dumping station
- Animals on leash are welcome
- Heated swimming pool
- Mini farm
- Train rides
- Footpath in the forest
- Indoor play area
– Air hockey
The Camping Le Rayon de Soleil is well situated in one of the most beautiful regions of the province of Quebec. Only 15 km from Rivière-du-Loup and 20 km from Kamouraska, you will have access to a multitude of services and attractions.
Take the opportunity to visit:
- The historical village Kamouraska and its surroundings
- The Falls Park in Rivière-du-Loup
- Enjoy the many cruise lines the region has to offer:
– AML (whale watching cruises)
– Zodiac Aventure Kamouraska
– Société Duvetnor
- Sea kayaking excursions
- Come mountain climbing in St-André-de-Kamouraska
- Take a trip to Gijamika Farm
- Many restaurants to try out and stores to go to.
On Fridays evenings at 9pm, you are all welcome to the toast-coffee evenings on the terrace.
||St-Jean-Baptiste with singer Marc Thériault followed by fireworks|
||DJ Patrick April|
||Country Day with Violette Caron in the evening|
||Sébastien Laplante (Turtle)|
Check regularly the table at the entrance and our website for details of activities.
Other activities will be added during the summer.