The rates are based on 2 adults with children under 18 years of age.
|CAMPING LE RAYON DE SOLEIL|
|2022||1 NIGHT||1 WEEK
|2 services (Water, Elect. 30A)||$40||$240|
|3 services (Water, Elect. 30A, sewer)||$43||$258|
|3 services (Water, Elect. 50A, sewer)||$47||$282|
|Seasonal site starting at $1495|
|Taxes not included|
New in 2022!
New game modules
New game modules have been installed in the park and will delight children.
Come and enjoy it!
Additional adult: $4.00/per day.
Dogs on leash are welcome.
Take advantage of our low season rate (-10%) before June 16th and after September 5th, 2022.
- Check in and check out time is 13:00.
- The curfew is from 23:00 to 08:00. During this period, the noise should be reduced to a minimum.
- The maximum speed allowed on the campground is 10 km/h.
- Campfires are permitted only in designated areas. The fire must be extinguished when not monitored.
- Parking is allowed on the site you rented only or at the visitor’s parking at the entrance of the campground.
- Bicycles must have lights to move in the dark.
- Management is not responsible for any physical or material damage caused by electricity, water or trees.
- Your pet is allowed on the site. On the other hand, it must always be kept a leash by a person able to control it.
- Your pet should not disturb other campers.
- Always keep a bag in your possession to pick up your pet’s droppings.
- Animals, even on leashes, are forbidden inside our facilities and on the site of the swimming pool.
- Animals are prohibited in the rental chalets.
- To access the pool, children 8 years old and under must be accompanied and under the constant supervision of an adult whose presence is required inside the perimeter of the pool. A qualified lifeguard is always present during bathing hours.
- All visitors must go through the front desk to register and pay applicable fees.
- Guests must leave the premises before the curfew (23h).
MAINTENANCE AND WASTE
- The site you rent must be kept clean at all times. It is forbidden to leave wastes at your departure, so no waste in the fire rings.
- Waste and recycling must be deposited in the containers provided for this purpose.